Efforts Based on Our CSR Action Principal
2.Proactive Approach with a View to Creating Ever Better Environment
Status overview of our business activities and environmental load (FY 2016)
- Note 1: This table contains non-consolidated figures for Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc. only.
- Note 2: Totals may not sum due to rounding.
- Note 3: Thermal power generation figures do not include biomass power generation.
Eco Action (annual targets and results)
- * Amount of CO2 emissions per unit of electricity use (sales)
- ** This value is provisional. Based on the Act on Promotion of Global Warming Countermeasures and other factors, the actual value of the CO2 emission factor will be officially announced by the country.
- *** ① Yamazaki Solar Power Plant (1,980 kW) started operation in November, ② Asago Biomass Power Plant (5,600 kW) started operation in December
- **** Number of high-voltage transformers, condensers and other electrical equipment processing subcontracted to the Japan Environmental Storage & Safety Corporation (JESCO) and number actually processed.
In addition, the following contents are posted on PDF so please have a look.
- Kansai Electric Power Group Environmental Action Policy
- Initiatives contributing to the realization of a low-carbon society
- Initiatives contributing to the realization of a recycling-oriented society
- Promotion of environmental protection in local communities
- Promoting environmental management and environmental communication